Expertly crafted from reclaimed Indian hardwood, the Wilton I is a spectacular sideboard finished in a rustic, medium-brown polish that highlights the grain and variation of the wood, making each piece slightly different from the rest. The Wilton I is just as functional as it is visually enticing and flaunts sixteen pull-out drawers, in addition to a full-size top, that are crafted from re-purposed baking trays and offer ample storage space for a plethora of items. A functional and stylish addition to any room in the house, this baker’s chest inspired sideboard is guaranteed to turn heads in Woodlands and Farmhouse décor settings.
- Built to stand the test of time, the Wilton I Sideboard features a stunning, reclaimed hardwood body that guarantees stability, sturdiness, and longevity.
- Finished in a spectacular, medium-brown stain that highlights the natural variation and grain of the mango wood used.
- The Wilton I has sixteen pull-out drawers equipped with pull knobs that offer ample storage space for a wide mix of everyday items ranging from kitchenware and table linen to media accessories and everyday carry items.
- Featuring a design inspired by a traditional baker's chest, this unique sideboard flaunts sophisticated, matte-black toned metal drawers that are crafted from repurposed baking trays.
- The Wilton I has an unsurpassed natural look that suits the woodlands and farmhouse design style.
Dimensions & Weight:
- 63"W x 16"D x 32"H
- 145 Lbs.