Las Vegas is known for excitement, glamour, and fun. Twice a year, buyers from all over the world travel to the streets of this vibrant city to attend the Las Vegas Market to scope out the latest and greatest trends in home design and décor.
As the market evolves, so do the vendor offerings. This year, categories on display included everything from lighting to home textiles, outdoor products, gifts and accessories, furniture and rugs, and even mattresses.
The market is full of beautiful things, from long standing vendors and upstarts as well. No one ventures into the market without discovering a new gem.
The Las Vegas Market is an opportunity to have our pulse on what 2016 will hold. Trends indicative of this year include:
• Florals – flowers are everywhere. Some sweet, some bold, but always sophisticated and stylish!
• Green – ecofriendly materials and aesthetic continue to hold court in modern home design.
• New Bohemian – Millenials have made this long time style their own with new twists and a casual and modern interpretation.
• Romance – love is in the air with a bit of bling, sweet tulle, and plenty of softness balanced with the luxury of fine metals.
• Let there be light – lighting is a hot trend line this year, with technological advancements combining with luxury looks.